I totally agree with GrossMan that children shouldn't play violence games and also T.V shows.Games contains violence scenes which teach the children how to kill, and also use drugs. I think these things are inappropriate because it will make the children to be a bad person when he/she is an adult.
No, I totally disagree with you because not all of children could learn things from video games or TV shows. I don't think children are that stupid, learn about killing from some violent video games and TV shows.
ReplyDeleteAnd I dare u to play shopping games once.
ReplyDeleteI don't think kid play violence games grow up will be bad people, because most kids play games for fun and relax. In T.v show they put killing scene for the movie interesting to let people want to know happen next.
ReplyDeletedude hahahahahahaha neji likes to play naruto because neji is a character from naruto
ReplyDelete